John A. McPhail was born in Bruce Mines in 1878. He was instrumental in forming the Great Lakes Power Company and served as Mayor in 1914-1915. Name changed to Riverside Drive in 1930.
The Sault Ste. Marie Museum has started a new mailing list! With this mailing list we hope to deliver to our patrons and members information about new and exciting things happening at the Museum. Follow the link below & sign up today! Stay informed about new activities, events, and workshops! http://saultmuseum.ca/new-mailing-list/
Soo Shamrocks hockey team; back row L-R Charles Murphy, Mr. Lauzon, Bill Scott, Richard Wyper, Lorenzo Lauzon, Regis St. James, Mr. John J. St. James, front row L-R Henry Lauzon, Nick LePage, Bill House, Bill Hunter, "Peanut" O'Donnell, 1929